Thank you The Orang-utan Librarian for nominating me!
Each section of this post has 11 different points, so it’s going to be a long one. Settle down and enjoy reading! ❤
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 facts about me
- I own over 200 books and I’m aiming for a lot more, since I want at least one entire wall of books in my future house.
- I learn lyrics to songs surprisingly fast.
- I’m a Slytherin.
- My favourite animals are wolves.
- I have a HUGE sweet tooth- I’m always tempted by chocolate, ice cream, brownies, sweets…you get the idea.
- My favourite book genre is fantasy, and I’m recently getting into SciFi.
- I absolutely hate being cold…but most often my hands are like ice so the majority of the time I am freezing.
- When my dad told me a couple of years ago that we were going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London, I cried with happiness. Literal tears. I hope to go again one year around Christmas.
- I love singing
- I really wish I liked tea. It just sounds like such a nice concept but every time I try some, I just can’t drink it. Turns out i’m not your stereotypical British person after all!
- I’m really not the sort of person who goes to parties and drinks – for some reason I just don’t like those situations. I’d much rather spend my weekend in my house reading.
What’s your favourite board game?
I don’t actually play board games often at all, since I have no siblings to play them with. Plus I don’t tend to like them. If I had to choose one though it’d be Articulate.
What’s your favourite place to go in your own city?
There’s this really nice woodland and river walk that I adore walking through. It goes on for miles and reminds me of a story.
Ever had a vivid dream?What happened?
Well, here’s another fact for you – I haven’t actually remembered a dream in about 4 years now. So I don’t know.
How do you take your tea/coffee?
I’m drinking coffee while I write this 😀 I hate drinks when they’re strong, so I tend to add quite a bit of milk and a spoon of sugar to mine.
*Automatically starts singing spoonful of sugar from Mary Poppins*
Do you prefer reading or writing? (I know, cruel question)
It’s actually not a cruel question to me, since I love reading so so so much more than writing. I only write as part of my journalism course, I don’t write my own stories or anything. I read whenever I have time 😀
Do you collect anything? If so, what?
Where do I even start…well the most obvious is books. Then there’s bookmarks and mugs. Postcards from places I visit for my wall. I want to start a pop vinyl/funko pop collection but at the minute I only have one (soon to be changed though)
What’s your favourite day of the week?
Saturday! Probably an obvious answer.
Do you hate any songs? If so, which ones?
Not really. I listen to the same people all the time. I never really listen to the popular stuff you hear on TV/Radio (unless Little Mix or Ed Sheeran release a single) so I don’t tend to hear songs I don’t like.
What’s your favourite item of clothing?
For the sake of not having to think for 10 years about how I’ll answer this, I’ll just say my Slytherin t-shirt.
Tell the nearest person “happy unbirthday”.
(Really hoping this is an Alice in Wonderland reference)
There’s actually nobody in my house while I’m writing this so…
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!
What came first, the chicken or the egg? (There is actually a correct answer to this)
I don’t know the correct answer so I’ll say dinosaurs.
- What are your three favourite books?
- (Since it’s nearing Christmas and I’m feeling festive) Do you have any sort of routine you carry out on Christmas Eve?
- What is your favourite Disney film?
- When was the last time you went to the cinema, and what did you watch?
- What is your favourite food?
- Which Hogwarts house are you in?
- What month is your birthday in?
- What is your favourite genre of book?
- Describe yourself in one word.
- How long have you been running your blog for?
- If you could play any instrument, which would it be?
(I’ll link a certain page or post so that they will receive a notification)
Matti @ thebooklyhallowss
Emma @ Emma the Book Lover
Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels
Ariana @ The Quirky Book Nerd
Ashley @ Part Time Book Nerd
Mariana @ Fireheartbooks
Stephanie @ Adventures of a bibliophile
Jaymee @ bookciology
Becca @ Shihtzubookreviews
(Sorry if I didn’t write your name – I only added them if I could definitely find them on your About page or at the end of your posts!)
If you’ve already been tagged before then feel free to skip this, the same for if you don’t do the whole award thing 🙂