Thank you books and other miracles for nominating me!
- Make a post linking the person who nominated you
- Answer the 5 questions the person who nominated you provided
- Include the award sticker on the post
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers you think are worthy of this award. Let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs. Give them 5 questions to answer.
- Copy the rules onto the post.
What is your favourite thing to do?
READING! 😀 But besides that, blogging and singing (both of which I’m doing as I write this post).
What do you think is the most important thing in life?
Wow, hard question. Being happy?
What is your favourite book ever?
Another hard question! I have so many favourites (you can see them all on my Goodreads). But if I had to choose one, I’d choose the Harry Potter Potter series, or if just one of them, Deathly Hallows. I know it’s an obvious answer but I’ve loved them since I was young and I will always want to reread them. Deathly Hallows specifically because I adore complex stories coming together so you can see all the links, and that’s exactly what you see in the last book! ❤
What music do you like?
At the moment I’m obsessed with Little Mix, I’m listening to their new album on repeat on YouTube! I tend to listen to Disney songs a lot. I also like Fall Out Boy, Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato, Christina Perri and Bruno Mars.
What 5 things would you take with you to a desert island?
A knife, for various uses. A friend, so I wouldn’t be lonely (sorry friend). The Harry Potter series so I had something to read. My phone so I could contact people for help if I was stuck there. Probably something else helpful like food/water.
Lily Jean @ Lily Jean’s books and tea
Jade @ Jade Reads Books
Jasmin @ bookcorners
Lucia @ Making Days Better
Traci @ read hot reviews
And my questions are…
- What’s your favourite book genre?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What other social media do you use?
- Paperbacks, hardbacks or E-books?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what animal and what are they named?