I can’t believe how many of these blog awards I’m being nominated for recently! It’s unbelievable (and very flattering)!
I was nominated for this one by Heather @ The Sassy Book Geek so thank you!
And guess what…we have another round of facts coming up. I’ve never had to think of so many facts about myself in my life!
These ones are simple!
Link to the blogger who nominated you
List seven random facts about you
Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them
7 facts about me…
1. I’m running out of facts about myself after all the blog awards have “write facts about yourself” written somewhere. Like seriously. If you go to the awards category there must be about 50 facts all together now.
2. I want to build an army of pop vinyls/funko pops. I call them pop vinyls. I just want my own little gathering of all my favourite characters stood guarding my bookshelves. JUST IMAGINE IT THOUGH.
At the moment I only own a Daenerys Targaryen pop vinyl, holding one of her dragons.
3. Related to the fact above, I think there should be a range of pop vinyls for Sarah J Maas’ book characters. I want a mini Aelin/Rowan/Lysandra/Dorian/Manon/Abraxos/Fleetfoot/Feyre/Tamlin/Rhysand sat on my shelves. ALL OF THEM.
I even tweeted about it, trying to spread the word xD
4. My favourite Disney movie is either Tangled or Beauty and the Beast.
5. My favourite food is Chicken Chow Mien.
6. I am very good at keeping organized. I get some sort of satisfaction out of knowing everything is right.
7. To go completely against the one above, my bookshelves have no order to them. They are not organized by genre, or shelved alphabetically by author. The only rule I have is that books from the same author have to stay together, and series have to obviously be in the right order. But other than that, they’re just shelved wherever they fit. I have stacks of books everywhere.
Obviously you don’t have to do it if you’ve been tagged. Also I apologize if you don’t like being tagged in posts like this, or I’ve nominated you too often!
Come and visit me!