Thank you McKenzie @ Bookish Things and Tea for nominating me for this award! It means a lot 😀
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their blog
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 blogs
1. What are you looking forward to in 2016?
I’m not sure actually. I don’t really have anything planned for next year so…pretty boring answer.
2. Favourite book of the year (so far)?
How am I supposed to choose?!?!?!?
Sorry but I can’t. It’s between Queen of Shadows and The Mime Order.
3. If you could spend the day in Disneyland with one fictional character, who would it be?
I feel like Luna Lovegood would make the day more quirky but somehow more realistic too because she believes in everything.
4.Which (different) character would you have an all day Disney movie marathon with?
This is a really tough question because all my favourite characters are from Fantasy books, so I can’t imagine them loving Disney. I’ll go with Liam from The Darkest Minds because he seems like one of those guys that wouldn’t mind a Disney marathon.
5. Go to movie snack?
Anything chocolate really. I absolutely adore chocolate so…
Either that, or if I go to the cinema I like to have salted popcorn.
6.What’s your favourite movie genre and favourite movie from that genre?
Fantasy, and Harry Potter without a doubt. I do really like the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films though.
7. Do you have an organization method to your books?
The only thing I do is keep books from the same author together. Other than that, no. I’ve long since ran out of space on my shelves, so books are just stacked wherever they fit really.
8. If you could meet and befriend one of the golden trio (Harry, Ron and Hermione) who would it be and why?
Hermione! She’s my favourite character from the series and she’s the one most like me, so we’d spend hours talking about books and ways to tame our uncontrollably frizzy hair.
9. What’s the strangest bookish habit you have?
I don’t think I have any bookish habits that are strange…
At least I don’t find them strange.
I just looked through my “bookish bad habits” post but none of those are strange either really.The weirdest one is probably how I refuse to borrow books from a library even though I adore reading, because I like to keep them so giving the books back is just painful to me.
10. How do you feel about the Shadowhunters TV show?
Honestly? I’m not that bothered about it.
I was excited at first, but then they released the trailer and it just looks so cheesy, and every time they release a small snippet it just makes me cringe. I might try watching it just to see, but I don’t think I’ll enjoy it.
Sorry if you’ve already been nominated!
And my questions are…
1. Is there a fictional character you wouldn’t want to meet? Who?
2. Do you own any bookish merchandise? (Badges, jewelry, posters etc)
3. is there a book/ series you think is overrated?
4. if you could travel back in time to any time period, which would you go to?
5. Are there any fictional character names you really love?
6. Are you setting yourself a Goodreads reading challenge for next year? If so, how many books do you hope to read?
7. Favourite bookshop?
8. If you could have any character’s clothing style, which character would you choose?
9. When you review books, do you write notes while you read it or just think back when writing the review?
10. How did you get into reading?
Come and visit me!