I’ve fallen behind on tags and awards, but I’m aware that I have been nominated three times by these lovely people:
So it was about time I actually wrote a post for this! Thank you guys very much for nominating me! ❤
This award is just a “give 5 facts” type of thing, rather than questions, but since I’ve been nominated three times, I’ll *try* and give you guys 15 facts – five for each.
In a way, this could be an addition to yesterday’s post 25 Bookish Facts About Me.
Sorry if you don’t like reading fact posts, but I haven’t done them in a while so I figured that now I have a bunch of new followers, it’d be good as a get-to-know-each-other.
PS. Isn’t it ironic that when I tried to be creative with the title image for the creative blogger award, it just sort of failed miserably? Haha!
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Nominate some bloggers in return.
Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
1. I absolutely adore singing. As I’m writing this now I’m singing. But I don’t have a quiet singing voice – not at all. I have to belt everything out. My favourite song to sing is Carrie Fletcher’s version of “On My Own” from Les Miserables, so you can imagine how much I belt songs out.
2. I’m quite good at multitasking.
3. I’m a Slytherin, according to the old Pottermore, but the new version says I’m a Gryffindor. I’ve said I’m a Slytherin for years so I’m sticking to my roots, but I’ll just admit that I have a bit of Gryffindor in me too – so I’m mixed house.
4. I’m very much a girly girl. I love makeup, clothes, skincare, hair-styling…everything like that.
5. I consider myself to have “Hermione hair”. It’s big and puffy, as well as slightly curly/wavy and incredibly frizzy, so it’s just a huge uncontrollable mass. But I actually love it.
6. I hardly ever watch TV or movies. I’m usually either reading, on my laptop, singing, or painting something.
7. I believe in ghosts. And I also believe I saw one, but that’s a long story that’ll probably be difficult to explain in typing.
8. I always wish that my singing was better and I had enough confidence to sing in front of people.
9. I’m a person that doesn’t like being busy. I much prefer having days in bed reading than going out.
10. I used to try so much to be optimistic that it’s become part of my nature now – and I’m glad of it! 😀
11. I turn 18 on the 24th of this month…I’m not ready to adult.
12. I REALLY want to go back to Scotland.
13. I’m picky with the music I listen to. I like belt-out-loud songs, not the rubbish on pop channels lately.
14. Every time I gain a new follower on here or Bloglovin’, I’m genuinely surprised that another person would want to read my words, and it makes me insanely happy!
15. I wish that I took ballet when I was younger, because I think it’s just so graceful and stunning to watch, I’d love to be able to join in. Plus the idea of being that lithe and elegant is a nice one to me – a girl that looks awkward at all times, even when just standing still.
So there we have it!
A few more facts about me that you guys may not have known.
Let me know in the comments if you relate to any of these! I’d love to find out. Also, tell me a fact about you – if you feel like it 🙂
Come and visit me!