It’s time for my April Wrap Up!
I think this is the first month this year that feels like it’s absolutely flown by. Though that’s probably because I’ve been so busy this month, as you’ll see in the “Life In General” section of this post.
So instead of rambling on, let’s get to it!
This will be a pretty long post, so get comfy and enjoy!
Continue reading April Wrap Up
Today’s post is something a little different.
I’ve got a huge fascination for fan art. I love searching through Pinterest looking at the talent people have.
And if you follow me on Twitter, I’m sure you know that I also love attempting my own fan art.
So for today’s post, I’m splitting this into two sections:
Section 1 – Sharing some of my favourite fan art that I’ve seen on Pinterest
Section 2 – Sharing a few of my own.
So let’s look at some Fan Art!
Continue reading Bookish Fan Art
I’ve been tagged in so many posts lately, which is why there’s been an increase of posts from me this week. Hope you don’t mind!
Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide to Novels tagged me to do the Seasons of Book Blogging book tag, so thank you, and here it is!
How this works:
- Thank the creator (so she can see all of your answers!) and the person who tagged you.
- Begin with the month in which you have been tagged and move forward from there!
- State the best gift you’ve ever been given after you answer the question for your birthday month.
- Tag whomever you’d like when you’re finished.. or else you’ll be “it” forever.
- Have fun, of course!
So let’s do this!
Continue reading Seasons of Book Blogging
Thank you Kayla @ Bookedsolid1989 for nominating me in the Creative Blogger Award!
And let me just say I really like the logo for this award ❤
I was going to say this award seems slightly quicker to write the post for because you only have to write 5 facts…until I realized I’ve written 11 facts in the Infinity Dreams Award, so now I have to think of 5 new ones!
Anyway, I’ll be here all day if I keep rambling.
1. The the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Continue reading The Creative Blogger Award! ft. my fan art